We are really excited to be serving the community here in Vancouver again! Our government are anticipating salons and personal service establishments to be back in business by mid May!
Here are the precaution measures we are implementing to ensure the safety of all our staff and clients during the COVID-19! This list will be changed if necessary depending on government regulation and what we feel is will be best for the entire community.
- All appointments must be booked, no walk ins. We will be taking reopening waitlist! Pre-Book your eyelash extension service, BB Glow Treatment or Teeth whitening appointment to ensure you have your spot!
- Acrylic shield Plexiglass are in placed for the receptionist.
- No other person including spouse, friends, children will be allowed in the waiting area or accompanying your appointment.
- Screening questions will be asked at your appointment. If you feel sick or been around anyone who is sick please kindly cancel your appointment. We will not charge a cancellation fee if you give us
- Please wash your hands as soon as you enter your appointment.
- Staff will be using personal protective equipment.
- We will remain regular disinfection of all tools, equipments, treatment rooms etc. Service bed sheets will be not be used during this time. We will be sanitizing and disinfecting all the beds after each appointment as usual. Regular touched surfaces are consistently wiped down, disinfected, and hand sanitizers/soap will be made available.
- The use of debit/credit is preferred.
WHO ELSE IS SUPER EXCITED TO GET THEIR EYELASH EXTENSIONS DONE AGAIN?!?!? We know we are!
Here is the list of whats happening during the reopen plan for Vancouver