KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- May be arranged over the phone or online. A credit card is required at the time of booking. This policy also applies to gift cardholders. In certain cases, we may even ask for a deposit. If you prefer a male or female therapist for your session, please let us know when you book your appointment.
- Please arrive at the Spa at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled service. This will allow you time to check-in. We have gone digita, lucky you! You will be emailed or text a digital intake form and a mandatory COVID-19 waiver to be completed prior to your arrival. Please have your forms filled out prior to arrival. Please note that services for late arrivals will end at the scheduled time. During Covid 19 we ask if you can patiently wait in your vehicle or outside to promote social distancing.
- We are dedicated to providing all guests with a tranquil environment, beeps, buzzes and streaming videos (yes it happens) kill the tranquil spa vibe, so leave your cellphone on silent. We also request that you speak quietly while in the spa.
- We strongly encourage you to complete the Spa assessment form prior to your treatment. Please inform your therapist if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions.
- If you are uncomfortable in any way during your treatment, please inform your therapist. If the massage pressure is not comfortable for you, we encourage you to notify your therapist so that adjustments can be made.
- We have a strict 24-Hour Cancellation Policy. If you have booked a treatment(s) and need to cancel or make any changes to your booking(s), you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Groups and Parties must notify us one week in advance of their booking. Cancellations or no-shows with less than 24 hours notice will still be charged 50% of the service price.
- Unfortunately, arriving late will limit your treatment time, as we must honour our schedule so the next guest will not be delayed. Should you arrive late and have your service shortened as a result, you will still be charged the full value.
- We will be following new disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the facilities and between each appointment. Everything that is touched will be wiped down and disinfected, this includes all devices, tools, products, and all surfaces.
- We will be screening our clients for COVID19 prior to arrivals. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone within the last 14 days who have tested positive for COVID19, please let us know in advance so that we can reschedule your appointment. Please reschedule/cancel your appointment prior to our 24-hour cancellation policy to avoid any fees/charges.
- Please be prepared to have your temperature taken upon arrival for your appointment. If your temperature is 100 or over, you will be asked to cancel your appointment and reschedule and will be billed 50% of the service fee.
- Depending on your service, you may be asked to keep your mask on at all times. If you do not have a mask, you will be able to purchase an individually wrapped disposable mask.