Usually, we see people pampering their face and bodies, but rarely their feet. We often forget to take care of one body part that bears the whole of our body weight.
If you have been skipping foot care sessions, now is the time to realize its true importance and consider booking an appointment for reflexology in Downtown Vancouver.
What is Reflexology?
Once you have stepped inside the reflexology center, there’s no turning back. You will fall in love with this incredibly rejuvenating and relaxing experience. This isn’t another session of foot massage. The professional reflexology services are based on the principle of healing through pressure points. These points correspond to healing treatment for even severe stages of ailments.
What to Expect at the Reflexology Center in Downtown Vancouver?
Once you’ve booked a session for reflexology massage therapy, there’s a lot to look for. Here’s everything in detail to ensure that there are no surprises for you!
- You will be looked after by a certified reflexology practitioner who has detailed knowledge about the meridians related to pressure points in the body.
- The prices for reflexology services are affordable and vary from traditional massage services. It depends on your decision to have a full 1-hour session or just a 30-minute session.
What is Included in the Reflexology Therapy Session?
The session usually lasts for 30-60 minutes and having a clear conversation before the session can help your therapist customize the package. The customization are different for certain ailments, such as :
- Severe tension headaches
- Trouble sleeping
Process of Reflexology Therapy Session
During the entire time, you’ll be seated and clothed while your therapist rubs and presses all the essential pressure points on your feet. They are professionally-trained to target pressure on specific points that help you get relief.
For instance, if you have been suffering from sinusitis, the therapist will focus specifically on your toe pressure points. There are other points in the lower foot that strengthens the entire body’s functioning.
How to Prepare Yourself for Reflexology Services?
- Make sure you don’t eat anything for at least an hour after reflexology therapy.
- Avoid going for reflexology services if you are pregnant.
- Keep drinking adequate amounts of water post reflexology treatment. This will help to remove the excessive build-up of toxins from the body.
- Before enjoying reflexology services, consult a doctor to get medical treatment for foot injuries or diseases with varicose veins and clots.
Get an expert consultation with professional experts at the spa center to know which massage is right for you!